Raising Funds is FUN, FREE and EASY with Phoneraiser!
We've taken the hassle out of fundraising! From time to time, organizations such as schools, churches, and non-profit groups need to raise money. Phoneraiser offers all of these organizations and individuals a fast, easy, and environmentally friendly way to get cash by collecting used cell phones/Smartphones and inkjet cartridges from people in the community. The best part is you can use Phoneraiser as many times as you want!
How a Phoneraiser Works...
After you register with us, you will immediately be emailed with a link to download your Free Phoneraiser Guide. The Guide provides instructions and helpful advice for conducting a successful fundraiser. If you lose your copy or need to print another one, you can download another one here. The day you register, we will put 3 prepaid FedEx labels in the mail to you. You will use these later to ship us used cell phones/smartphones and ink jet cartridges for FREE.
Collecting Cell/Smartphones & Inkjet Cartridges
Simply collect used cell phones/smartphones & inkjet cartridges from your family, friends, neighbors, and businesses in your community.
Benefits of a Phoneraiser over other fundraisers:
- No cost to participate. It's FREE!
- Safeguard the environment.
- No selling involved and no money to handle.
- Most donations are tax deductible.
- No competing with other fundraisers.
- FREE shipping and FREE access to prepaid labels online.
- Get paid in 10 days or less.
- 100% profit, and there is no limit on the number of Phoneraisers you can hold.
- A minimum of 10 cell phones/smartphnone is required per shipment with no maximum limit.
Getting Your Cash
Send us used cell phones/smartphones and inkjet cartridges using provided prepaid shipping labels. Specific prices can be found on our Phoneraiser Price List. Any non-qualifying cell/smartphones or inkjet cartridges will be recycled according to EPA guidelines.
We will send you a check within 10 days of receiving your shipment!
Fundraising Ideas for...
Need to raise funds for a band trip or another school project? Phoneraiser removes the burden of organizing and conducting fund raising drives. In addition, it teaches students about recycling while simultaneously performing a valuable service to the community. Click here for more fundraising ideas for schools.
Non-profits face the never-ending task of raising funds. Now, there is an easy and effective way to get the money you need while simultaneously performing a valuable service to the community. Click here for more fundraising ideas for non-profits.
Everyone needs to raise money at some time in their lives. There are many reasons that individuals conduct their own Phoneraiser; to raise money for their soccer team, their Boy Scout and Girl Scout troop, their relative who needs help paying medical bills, their family vacation fund, and many more. The list is endless because anyone can conduct our fundraiser for any reason. Some people collect cell phones/smartphones and inkjet cartridges in their neighborhood just to keep them out of the water supply. Many of our Collection Partners have more than one Phoneraiser going at the same time for different groups that they belong to. Click here for more fundraising ideas for individuals.
The average household in the U.S. contains three used cell phones. Many owners keep these used phones because they dont know how to dispose of them properly. This adds up to over 500 million used cell phones/smartphones in the U.S.
Collect these cell phones/smarphones and inkjet cartridges to earn the money you need while helping the environment at the same time. Sign up today!
Looking for a way to give back to the community? Everyone wins when you conduct a Phoneraiser!
Simply collect used cell phones/smartphones and inkjet cartridges from your employees and their friends. Theyll be happy to get rid of them, especially when they know they are helping the environment! Ship the cell phones/smartphones and inkjet cartridges to us, and well send you a check that you can donate to the charity of your choice. Click here for more fundraising ideas for businesses.
Giving back to your community is easy with a Phoneraiser. Get Started Now!
To help you raise the most funds possible, Phoneraiser must receive cell phones/smartphones, inkjet cartridges and aircards that can be refurbished and/or recycled. We assume that participants will collect cell phones/smartphones, inkjet cartridges, and air cards from donors that no longer need them, and that the majority of cell phones/smartphones, inkjet cartridges and aircards collected will be in good working order.
A Phoneraiser drive is not designed to collect a large number of cell phones/smartphones and/or inkjet cartridges and/or aircards that possess no monetary value from commercial interests. If your group is approached by an organization that wants to give you a large number of worthless cell phones and/or inkjet cartridges, please refer them to Phoneraiser, and we will make arrangements to safely dispose of their materials.
Where, at the sole discretion of Phoneraiser, it is determined that a group has collected a large number of cell phone/smartphones, inkjet cartridges, and aircards that are only fit for disassembly and thus have no monetary value, Phoneraiser retains the right to return the shipments of these phones/smartphones and inkjet cartridges and to discontinue the senders participation in the program.
Subject to the conditions outlined above, the key terms of the program are as follows:
- Prices: Specific prices can be found on our cell phone/smartphone price list. Any non-qualifying cell phones/smartphone, inkjet cartridges & aircards will be recycled according to EPA guidelines.
- Qualifying for Payment: Qualifying cell phones/smartphones and inkjet cartridges can be found on our cell phone/smartphones price list. The prices on the list refer to cell phones/smartphones that can power up, make a test call, have an undamaged LCD screen, and are not damaged beyond normal wear. Cartridges must not be broken, i.e. cartridge case, circuitry, or print head. Refilled cartridges are considered broken. Please pack carefully. Remember, you can send all types of cell phones/smartphones and/or inkjet cartridges to Phoneraiser. If they do not qualify, they will be recycled according to EPA guidelines.
- Shipping Charges: Shipping costs are free to the participant through the use of the provided prepaid shipping labels, which are mailed as soon as you register. Phoneraiser covers the cost of ground shipping only.
- Cell/Smart Phone Batteries: Please send us any batteries you collect. Batteries are the most environmentally damaging parts of cell phones/smartphones and should be recycled according to EPA guidelines.
- Accessories other than Batteries: Phoneraiser does not accept accessories such as chargers, manuals, earpieces, etc. Boxes filled primarily with these items will be charged a $30 shipping fee. However, please always include batteries with the cell phones/smartphones, as the battery contains many toxic substances and should be properly recycled.
- Shipping Boxes: You can use any sturdy box to send us your cell phones/smartphones and inkjet cartridges. We will recycle the box after we receive your shipment.
- Email Addresses: We primarily communicate with you by email. If your email changes, please give us your new one promptly. This will allow us to provide you with important program information such as shipment receipt confirmation. Phoneraiser does not share your information with third parties.
- Payment Terms: Phoneraiser will issue and send a check to your organization within 10 days of receiving your shipment.