Are you looking for fabulous fundraising ideas for sports team, so that your organization can have a higher caliber athletic program? Does your team just need a few more resources to help create the winning edge? If so, Phoneraiser.com can help! Cell phone/PDA and inkjet cartridge recycling is such an easy sports fundraiser; all you have to do is set up collection boxes and then tell people about your team fundraiser drive! Your athletic fundraising effort can raise significant amounts of money for your youth sports fundraising team and no one has to sell anything!
Phoneraiser.com makes team fundraising so easy, many sports teams have generated considerable amounts of money recycling cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges by simply reaching out to the sheer number of team members and their families who use and need to recycle those items each and every day. Fundraising ideas for sports teams is a breeze when team member collect cell phones/PDA and inkjet cartridges since students sometimes have a tendency to want the latest and greatest cell phones on the face of the earth!
Frequently team members, or their family member want new cell phones/PDAs for Back-To-School timing – the same time they get their new school supplies; at Christmas when they ask for new cell phones/PDAs as a gift; and at Spring Break, when they have broken the cell phone/PDA they receive for Christmas! In today’s computer driven society, used ink jet cartridges are plentiful at home, school and the office place of the parents’ who support those sports fundraising ideas! Most US households today have between 3 and 5 used cell phones/PDAs sitting in drawers or toy boxes. Many homes have 5 to 10 ink jet cartridges sitting around collecting dust too!
Phoneraiser.com is the perfect team fund raising idea for athletic teams as it is so simple to collect and recycle cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges! Cell phone/PDA and ink jet cartridge recycling by sports fundraising groups is critically important to the future of the earth, as each cell phone contains a minimum of eight toxic elements and can pollute up to 35,000 gallons of water, if it gets into the landfill. That’s enough water for 153 people for one year! All from just from one cell phone/PDA! How many cell phones/PDAs have you had? How many cell phones/PDAs has your entire sports fundraising team and their families and communities used?
In the United States alone we have already retired more than 500,000,000 cell phones and PDAs. Every month another 10, 000,000 cell phones/PDAs are retired. This is seemingly a never-ending supply. It takes two ounces of oil to make one ink jet cartridge. We MUST begin to educate people on how important it is to recycle every one of these items. By sending out e-mail messages to your sports fundraising team and asking them to forward it to all of their relatives, you can raise funds quickly and without creating additional harm to the environment. You won’t even have to print a notice, if you have the commitment of the entire team of sports fundraisers. If your athletic fundraising group has a website or Facebook page, or if some of your team fundraisers fans are on Facebook, they can post your sports fundraising idea on their Facebook, to get your message out! Phoneraiser.com is the best way for youth sports fundraising teams to raise funds and save the planet at the same time! Phoneraiser.com is the fast, fun, free and easy sports fundraising program! This is so simple, you send us phones, we send you checks! Check it out, and you can do this!
How to Raise Money for Your Sports Fundraisers
Listed below are excellent examples of fundraising ideas for sports teams used by other sports fundraising teams to raise significant amounts of money for their fundraising efforts.
- Tell people about your recycling fundraising idea via email, Facebook or Twitter…ask them to bring you their used cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges to a central location on a specific date and time.
- If your group hosts an event, ask anyone who attends to bring a used cell phone/PDA as a means of entry into the event. If you have half time events ask them to drop them off at half-time in your collection box.
- You could have your children’s fundraising team or scout fundraising troop participate in a door-to-door collection in your community. In an economy when people don’t seem to have a ton of money to give, asking for used cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges is the easiest door-to-door children’s team, troop or club fundraising idea you could do!
- Set up collection baskets in local businesses where people plan frequent return visits, like libraries, banks and grocery stores. Decorate the basket/box with pictures of the goal the kids are trying to achieve. If you have a website or blog post, you could list it too.
- Tell others about how great your children’s fundraising idea is, by blogging about it on your blog and posting it on your Facebook page! You can also share your story with us, and we might select your story to be on our Featured Fundraiser page!
Start Your Sports Fundraising Now!
If your athletic fundraising team needs to earn a lot of money fast, Phoneraiser.com is the free, quick and easy team fund raising idea, even in this downturn economy. Your athletic fundraising team members are not selling anything, just collecting recyclable items such as cell phones/ PDAs and ink jet cartridges. Phoneraiser.com is a no cost fundraising idea for sports teams! Your sports fundraising team sends us phones and we send your sports fundraising team cash within 10 days of receiving your shipment! Recycling cell phones/PDAs and ink jet cartridges will earn your sports fundraising team money and help save the world!