Looking for a fun and easy way for your children’s organization, team, troop or club to raise funds? If so, Phoneraiser.com can help! Cell phone/PDA and inkjet cartridge recycling is such an easy fundraising idea for kids; all you have to do is set up collection boxes and then tell people about why you are raising funds for your child’s organization! People love to help children reach their goals! Set some great goals for your team and watch the funds come in quickly!
Your children’s fundraising effort can raise significant amounts of money for any of your children’s fundraising ideas and no one has to sell anything! There is no upfront money required, no inventory to manage and sell. There is no sorting of “what” “who” sold and there is nothing to be delivered! Sounds too good to be true doesn’t it?
Phoneraiser.com makes children’s fundraising so easy, many scout troops, teams and clubs have generated considerable amounts of money recycling cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges by simply reaching out to the sheer number of members in their organizations, their parent’s social media contacts, and/or communities who use and need to recycle those items each and every day. Children’s fundraising is a very effective way to raise funds for your school playground, school library, trips to camp, equipment for teams or for any fundraising for children events/ideas you and your children may have.
In today’s technological environment both used cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges are plentiful at home, school and the office place of children’s parents. Most U.S. households today have between 3 and 5 used cell phones/PDAs sitting in drawers or toy boxes. Many homes have 5 to 10 inkjet cartridges sitting around collecting dust too! All of those items could be brought to you to be recycled and to raise funds for your children’s fundraising event!
As the future of their well-being lies in how well we teach them to recycle, children are an excellent source to help teach people how important recycling of cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges really is to the future of our children; each cell phone contains a minimum of eight toxic elements and can pollute up to 35,000 gallons of water if it gets into the landfill. That’s enough water for 153 people for one year! All from just from one cell phone/PDA! How many cell phones/PDAs have you had? How many cell phones/PDAs has your entire community used?
In the United States alone, we have already retired more than 500,000,000 cell phones and PDAs. Every month another 10, 000,000 cell phones/PDAs are retired. This is seemingly a never ending supply. It takes 2 oz. of oil to make one inkjet cartridge. We MUST begin to educate people on how important it is to recycle every one of these items. By sending out email messages to your social network, family, friends, co-workers and community at large, you can raise funds quickly and without creating additional harm to the environment. You won’t even have to print a notice, if you send an email newsletter to your children’s fundraising constituency, you can share your children’s fundraising idea of recycling cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges all on-line!
If your children’s fundraising team, troop or school has a Facebook page or Twitter following, you can post your children’s fundraising cause on Facebook to get your message out! You could ask each of your children’s organization members to post a notice on their Facebook page about your cell phone collection cause, or to ReTweet your Twitter message. If your children’s organization has a website, post your Phoneraiser.com recycling children’s fundraiser idea there too.
Phoneraiser.com is an amazing way for children to help raise funds and save the planet at the same time! Phoneraiser.com is the fast, free and easy fund raising idea for children! This is so simple, you send us phones, and we send you checks!
How to Raise Money for Your Kid’s Fundraisers
Listed below are excellent examples of children’s fundraisers at other groups have used to raise significant amounts of money via their children’s fund raising efforts.
- Tell people about your recycling fundraising idea via email, Facebook or Twitter…ask them to bring you their used cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges to a central location on a specific date and time.
- If your group hosts an event, ask anyone who attends to bring a used cell phone/PDA as a means of entry into the event. If you have half time events ask them to drop them off at half-time in your collection box.
- You could have your children’s fundraising team or scout fundraising troop participate in a door-to-door collection in your community. In an economy when people don’t seem to have a ton of money to give, asking for used cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges is the easiest door-to-door children’s team, troop or club fundraising idea you could do!
- Set up collection baskets in local businesses where people plan frequent return visits, like libraries, banks and grocery stores. Decorate the basket/box with pictures of the goal the kids are trying to achieve. If you have a website or blog post, you could list it too.
- Tell others about how great your children’s fundraising idea is, by blogging about it on your blog and posting it on your Facebook page! You can also share your story with us, and we might select your story to be on our Featured Fundraiser page!
Start Your Children’s Fundraising Now!
If your desire is to raise a significant amount of funding quickly, Phoneraiser.com is the free, quick and easy children’s fund raising Idea, even in this downturn economy. Your children’s fundraising team members are not asking for additional funds they are just collecting recyclable items such as cell phones/PDAs and inkjet cartridges. In addition to helping raise funds, they are helping to keep our fabulous earth clean! Phoneraiser.com is a no cost children’s fund raising Idea! Your children’s fundraising organization sends us phones and we send you or your children’s fundraising team cash within 10 days of receiving your shipment! Recycling cell phones/PDAs and ink jet cartridges will both earn your children’s fundraising team money and help save the world!